BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

HOUSTON

As I have said before, I am soon to be moving back to Houston. That time is coming sooner and sooner. I have a month and a half left here in Fort Worth. I will surely miss it here. But it has been 7 years since I left Houston to start college, and now it is time to return back. I found a really nice apartment literally across the street from where I will be working. Even though I am going back to where I grew up, I feel like this will be a new start for me. I have met a lot of great people up here in Fort Worth, most from TCU. My goal is to keep in close contact with most. I have always been pretty good at doing that with all my friends, so I don't think it will be much of a problem. I plan on returning many times during football season to attend TCU games!!!

1 comments:

RedCurlGirl said...

good luck moving back!