BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's back!!!

Football season has returned. Life can go back to normal now...somewhat! My teams as usual to follow...TCU for college and Houston Texans for the NFL.

I went to the TCU/Oregon State game last weekend at Jerryworld in Arlington. Tailgated with my usual group for about 5 hours before game time! Since I no longer live in Fort Worth, it is hard to see my old college friends, except for football games that I make the trip for. It was great seeing people I hadn't seen in awhile!

My Texans start up this coming weekend against the Colts. A team that ALWAYS kicks our ass. Hopefully we can get it started off with a win this season. My dad and I have season tickets for the 3rd straight year!

I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for both my teams. We shall see!!!

0 comments: